Monday 28 January 2008

Races in Feb and March

Hello! I just thought I would draw your attention to some good races coming up in the next few weeks.

Cambridge Winter League (17th Feb and 9th March) - As the first leg was cancelled due to flooding and bad weather, the annual series has been shortened to two races. Time is short and it is usually oversubscribed so anyone wishing to enter the Feb stage should contact me asap.

Norwich Head (23rd Feb) - Full details available on the Norwich RC web page. The course is 4,600m upstream on the Yare - it's long, but not liable to flooding (and cancellation) and a good winter challenge. There's also the promise of a warm welcome and post-race refreshments at NRC.

I regret that members wishing to enter will have to organise their own entries and transport for this race, as I am not able to do it.

Cambridge Champs Junior Head (8th March) - A special head race for juniors. Clio took part last year and it would be great to see the other juniors who've joined the club in the last year taking part this time as well. Full details are on the poster in the clubhouse, or I can email them to you.

No comments: